As I begin to write this recap, the Portland – Poppycock game has yet to begin, but frankly, NBA basketball was quite bad tonight/tomorrow… The March Madness games were fantastic, but most of the NBA teams have either locked up their spots, or cashed it in for the season. ¬†Given that, I’ll point out that DeMar DeRozan had 40 tonight, but the game wasn’t particularly great, and the Raptors won 101-84. That being said, let’s dive into the mediocre slate:
- Delon Wright – Outside of DeRozan, Delon came off the bench to produce a solid 13/7/3/2/0 line in 24 minutes. ¬†He’s looked great since Kyle Lowry went down, but who knows what his playing time will look like next season.
- Hassan Whiteside – 16/14/2/0/2 .WHAT!?!?!?!?! Another 2 assist game??? Hassan is finally turning into a point-center! ¬†Look out Boogie, Whiteside now has 5 assists in his last 3 games! ¬†The apocalypse is near!
- K.J. McDaniels – 16/8/1/2/1 in some major garbage time… Who knows, maybe this will lead to better things though.
- Brook Lopez – 18/6/0/0/1 with 4 TOs. ¬†Bleh. ¬†Lopez irks me. ¬†The Nets irk me. ¬†They managed to put up 126 points, without any above average fantasy lines.
- Marquese Chriss – The only redeeming fantasy line in this game. ¬†23/11/0/2/1 with 3 treys. ¬†He’s going to have his ups and downs, but the talent is undeniable.
- LaMarcus Aldridge – Finally had a solid game in a win over the Griz. ¬†23/7/1/0/3 for LA, and given his performance this season, that’s a big line! ¬†Hopefully he can keep it up down the stretch, but who knows if Pop will even let him play enough to get in rhythm.
- Marc Gasol – 13/10/3/0/1, oh, and 6 TOs… Bleh.
- Mike Conley – 22/2/6/0/0. He went 1-8 from 3, but still managed a mediocre line overall.
- DeAndre Jordan – The big man rocked out for a typical 14/18/1/0/2 and arguably the best line of the game.
- Chris Paul – 15/6/6/3/0. The steals were nice, but it was a pretty mediocre day for CP3.
- Seth Curry – After questions about his availability, the lesser known Curry put up 23/3/4/0/0. ¬†No defensive stats, but the 9-14 shooting, and 3 treys were sweet!
- Harrison Barnes – 21/2/0/2/0 At least he had 2 steals, but man, the lack of peripherals is frustrating with Barnes…
That’s all for now folks. ¬†Damian Lillard is blowing up again, as the Poppycockers get blown out… Dame has been unconscious lately.
Leave your questions below, and remember… Stay Razzy!