The Rockets put up 41 in the first quarter, with a lot of help from the beard. Harden finished the game with a 26/12/14/3/0 triple double, while only turning the ball over 4 times… That really isn’t that bad for the Rockets! A fair amount of blowouts last night, but the games were still quite enjoyable! Particularly, the matchup of KAT and EMBIIIIIID.
Knicks at Wizards (7:00 pm EST) – Final Score: 112 – 119 Wizards Win
The Wizards dominated throughout this game, but Jennings managed to get hot in the 4th and make it look like a competitive game. It wasn’t though.
- John Wall – 23/2/11/1/0 A solid double-double for Wall. Par for the course. 3-5 was nice from deep though.
- Bradley Beal – Returned with 18 points, five assists. He hit 3 treys, and looked good after his 3 game absence.
- Otto Porter – He looks really good. 21/8/1/2/1 and he hit 4 from deep. The encouraging sign is that this game came with Beal back. This kid is special.
- Marcus Thornton – Little buckets led the bench with 13 points. Shouldn’t really be owned anywhere…
- Derrick Rose – Not a whole lot to like on the Knicks side, but the PGs balled out. Rose had a season high 27 points, with 3 treys as well. He’s looking explosive, and he should continue to improve, if he stays on the court. Congrats if you drafted him!
- Brandon Jennings – The man, the myth, the legend. Jennings tends to be boom or bust… Last night was boom. 17/5/10/1/0 with 3 treys, and 70 percent shooting. Don’t expect this to happen again soon.
Bucks at Heat (7:30 pm EST) – Final Score: 73 – 96 Heat Win
Another blowout. The big news in this game was Greg Monroe receiving a DNP-CD. Good riddance.
- John Henson – Seems to have a grip on the starting role. Played 28 minutes and finished with 12 points, 5 boards. He had 3 swats though, so definitely see if he’s hanging around your waiver wire.
- Jabari Parker – 11/8/2/0/1 on 5-20 shooting. Yuck.
- Michael Beasley – We’ve fallen so far… The Beas put up a 13 and 10 dub dub in 15 minutes! Looks like they should’ve played him more.
- Dion Waiters – 23/7/4/0/0 He keeps jacking shots up, and they keep letting him. Give him a look if you need some points.
- Goran Dragic – Returned with 16 points, 4 assists, 6 boards, and a steal. Plus, he got 35 minutes. Run him out there if you have him!
- Hassan Whiteside – Dominated the Bucks on defense. 12 points, 17 boards, 2 steals, and 7 swats. Damn.
- Josh Richardson – Made 4 of 11 from deep. He’s starting to look very thragnofy.
Trailblazers at Rockets (8:00 pm EST) – Final Score: 109 – 126 Rockets Win
The Rockets jumped out on the poor Blazers, and Portland just didn’t ever get rolling. Harden dominated.
- James Harden – See intro. He balled.
- Patrick Beverly – Meh game, but he blocked 3 shots, so that was cool!
- Clint Capela – 15/7/1/1/2 The 2 blocks are nice and he went 1 for 2 at the line. As long as he keeps the free throw volume low, he should be owned.
- Damian Lillard – Underwhelmed with an 18/5/5/0/1 line… I expected more in a fast paced game.
- Maurice Harkless – 19 points and 6 boards on 8-12 shooting. Literally nothing else, but a turnover though… I hate this line. Oh, he did hit 3 treys, so thragnof? Nah.
Sixers at Timberwolves (8:00 pm EST) – Final Score: 86 – 110 Timberwolves Win
I absolutely loved watching Embiid and Kat go at it this game. Just as the center position seemed doomed, we have our center saviors! The other thing I got from this game, is that the T-Wolves are really good… I mean, REALLY good. This game was quite sad though, as the Sixers had a 15:15 assist to TO ratio as a team…
- Joel Embiid – 10 and 10 dub dub. I could’ve sworn he did more, but he was just very involved on offense.
- Andrew Wiggins – 35 points. This man is on fire! Oh yeah, 10 boards, 4 assists, and a steal too!
- Karl-Anthony Towns – 25/10/0/0/2 This is starting to get boring from KAT, and that’s kinda scary.
- Gorgui Dieng – 12/10/3/1/1 Three of the Wolves starters had double doubles with boards. That tells you a lot about how many shots the Sixers missed…
Bulls at Jazz (10:30 pm EST) – Halftime Score: 41-43 Jazz Lead
I swear I’ll watch the full late game at some point, but this game is another dull one. Butler hit a nice buzzer beater to end the half, but outside of that, pretty ho hum.
- Rudy Gobert – The standout with 8 points, 10 boards, and 3 blocks in the first half… Should be a big game for him.
- Jimmy Butler – The other good line so far with 12/6/1/1/0 in the first half.
That’s it for this week folks! I won’t be doing next Thursday’s daily notes, or RazzWired, as I’ll be out of town. However, I will be in the Bird vs Bird, and we’ll get back to the regular schedule after the holiday. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!