So here we are in the semi-finals of the H2H playoffs! It feels like I was just writing sleeper posts for the season yesterday… Just for the record, I would like to pat myself on the back for calling Greg Monroe a bust. That was probably my most contentious bust call during the preseason, and it didn’t look like it would pan out at the start. The call would look even better if the Bucks had come to their senses earlier… Monroe just doesn’t fit that team. I should apologize to Rondo for the bust call, but a selfish player with those percentages, will always be a bust to me.
*Here’s where I need the opinions: What content would you like to see this basketball off-season? I’ll do some sleepers and busts again later on, but are there any other ideas? Possibly an alternative set of early rankings, individual player previews for the next season, or maybe something else! Leave your thoughts in the comments!*
Ok! Back to the here and now!
Tim Hardaway Jr. has been on a bit of a tear lately, with 11 treys over his last 3 games. Bazemore is struggling, and the Hawks definitely need a spark to inspire the team during another playoff run. Granted, the sample size is small, but we’ve known that Hardaway has it in him. At just 9% owned, he’s a great source of THRAGNOF with some upside.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. – SG/SF – 9% – See above! What??? You didn’t read all that? Come on man!
- Channing Frye – PF/C – 11% – Sticking with the THRAGNOF with some upside theme – Frye has been lighting it up lately, and frankly, the Cavs offense looks best with him in the game. I don’t know how long it’ll last, but he’s worth an add while he’s this hot. I could definitely see 20+ mins a game down the stretch, especially if Love is rested some. He’s low end, but you could do worse.
- P.J. Tucker – SG/SF – 39% – Yes, I know I’ve been pushing him all year… He’s so good though! Plus, he gets a cake matchup on Friday against the team that is the best at playing the worst defense! Did I make that too complicated? Sure! There is nothing complicated about streaming against the Kings though! Go do it! Yes you! Yes, right now!
- Raymond Felton – PG/SG – 7% – This is a bit of a gut call. Parsons is out for the season, so Felton will naturally get an uptick in minutes. Plus, he has some nice matchups against Golden State and Sacramento for his next two… Plus, he plays Sunday, which has a light schedule this week. I’ll most likely be streaming him.
- Allen Crabbe – PG/SG – 10% – He just busted out for a career high 6 treys on Sunday. He plays the Sixers on Saturday, and the Kings on Monday. Are you sensing a trend here? He’s another THRAGNOF with a bit of multi-cat upside. Definitely a solid pickup, for Monday’s game, or pick him up for Saturday and judge if you can afford to hold him til Monday.
That’s all for now folks! Be sure to leave your feedback on the question above! Have a great weekend everyone, and good luck in the finals!