Happy Festivus everyone! The Aluminum pole is shining in the warm winter sun, and it is officially time to air grievances. There is definitely a lot to talk about, people! First of all, I have problems with many coaches so far this season.
- Scott Skiles is a perennial member of this list, and his infuriating rotations will keep him on this list for years to come!
- Recently, Fred Hoiberg has managed to move way up the list. With the recent set of wacky rotations, the playing time of Portis, and the fact that Mirotic has playing time still, he certainly has lost my respect, and the respect of his own team.
- There are a few more names I could choose from, but a list of coaching grievances would not be complete without mentioning Jason Kidd. I certainly don’t need to spell out why he is mentioned here.
Next up, I also has a major problem with the eyelid of Terrence Jones, the attitude of Markief Morris, and the fact that Rondo is good this year.
With that out of the way, I’d just like to say that I’m looking forward to the Christmas day slate of games! Especially the game where the Cavaliers are going to smash Curry’s hopes and dreams.
Here are my waiver gifts to you!
- Omri Casspi – SF/PF – 42% – He shouldn’t be available in any leagues, as he is taking full advantage of the heavy minutes he’s been given. If he’s out there in your standard leagues, please pick him up!
- Stanley Johnson – SF – 34% – He’s been getting minutes lately, and has looked fairly promising. Unfortunately, Jennings and Meeks are looming, so this is more of a notice to possibly stream him for a couple games. He’s definitely worth keeping an eye on though, if he can keep playing well.
- Ian Mahimi – C – 24% – Boring low end option, but provides solid late round boards. If you need those, then give him a look.
- Bobby Portis – PF – 23% – Frankly, the percentage owned is absurdly high. I don’t recommend a pickup yet, but keep an eye on the rotations in Chicago.
- Patrick Patterson – Just Kidding – Why is he owned in 17% of leagues again???
- Rodney Stuckey – PG/SG – 10% – Solid point output while not hurting percentages, and possibly kicking in a few counting stats. Low end option, but worth streaming depending on schedule.
- Shane Larkin – PG – 3% – Larkin was playing quite well before his concussion, and provides solid low-end PG stats. His percentage owned is ridiculously low, and he’s been a hidden gem so far this season. Plus there is significant upside, since he will take on a very large role if Jack is moved at the deadline.
Have an awesome holiday everybody, and don’t forget to follow me on Twitter at @RazzWired for updates between Thursdays!