And so I face, the final curtain. My friends, it’s been a great season, but unfortunately, this will be the last RazzWired article of the season. I know this is a painful realization for my three devoted readers, but I have confidence that you three can find some other content or substance to fill the massive hole in your lives. That all being said, I shall try to leave you with a few players, in case you are among the few players still battling in the championship round. Or, if you’re the asshole that still picks up players, so that the top teams can’t get them…
- Terrence Ross – My boy is finally getting his act together in Orlando! 18 point average over the last three, and he has 8 treys over that stretch as well. He’s pretty much a thragnof, but the steals have given him some nice value as well.
- P.J. Tucker – Same old, same old, but he’s producing and getting minutes. A couple threes, a steal or two, some points, and some boards. Not shabby!
- K.J. McDaniels – This is a bit of a risky play, but he seems worth it in deep leagues. The possibility of multi-cat lines is tantalizing, and it looks like the Nets are ready to just run him out there.
- Ish Smith – With Reggie Jackson possibly out for the year, Ish should hold solid value for the last few games.
- Nene Hilario – With Ryan Anderson out, Nene has actually held low end value lately. He’s solid in points, boards, and percentages. If you’re desperate for a big, he’s not the worst option.
Leave your questions below and I’ll do my best to answer ASAP! I’ll be back on Friday with my final Thursday night recap as well!
Have a great week!