Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

1617-rcl-logo

We’re back, RCLlers, with another update in the best fan leagues around!  So yesterday, I ate an obscene amount of food, and the only other time recently I’ve felt this awful the next day (after being an absolute fatty), was when I did the 15-16 eating challenge!  Yes, Nick is Razzy, the challenge has been completed, we’re just in post-production.  Which isn’t a euphemism for digestion, FYI!  So keep a lookout for that video to be out soon.

For our current season, everyone is now allowed to throw garbage at Slim and I!  We’ve been unable to curtail the epic year thus far from Big Baby’s Lovechild in our JB vs. Slim league, who has moved to 93-41-1 good for 187 RCL points.  Stupid Glen Davis Jr., go back to being a middling role player!  Hopefully we can squash this egregious outrage and disallow someone from one of our leagues from winning this thing!

Check out how your teams stacked up after weeks 14-15 in the 2016-17 RCL Master Standings Table table, and here’s some notable takeaways from the past two regular season weeks across our 23 RCL Leagues:

JB vs. Slim Year 3 – Our leader lies in the fiercely noncompetitive JB vs. Slim league…  We’re all a buncha chumps!  93-41-1 for Big Baby’s Lovechild, good for a 1.5 game lead over the RCL field.  Off 8-1 then 7-2 wins, wouldn’t ya know that I’d face the red hot Baby this week.  My crappy team better show up!

WE-GOT-A-TROPHY! – We got a 2nd place team right here, that’s what we got!  After dabbling in the lead, The Doc is In…  is in…  2nd overall place.  Hopefully Scott isn’t a doctor of grammar, that’s for sure!  Antman had a rough 4-5 loss two weeks ago, but got it back together last week with a 6-3 W.  Is Antman a doctor?!  I’m not sure about the connection…

EmasculatingThroatLozenges RCL – Our favorite cold medicine league is playing some cold fantasy hoops right now, that’s for sure!  Brad’s Awkward Team continues their lozenge-fueled assault, winning 8-1 last week and moving to 91-43-1 and 183 RCL points, 1 point outta second.  Someone needs to quell this lozenge barrage!

JB’s RCL 3: “RCL Harder” – And what Razzball post from me would be complete without me talking all about my teams?!  At least I have a decent contender in the Harder league going, with a nice and erect 83-52-0 record, good for 166 RCL points.  Only 21 back!  Hey, miracles can happen, right Pats fans?!  Although, I was talking to Peter Kap today, and it really wasn’t that surprising to see the dumb Pats win…  Hope I can make a strong finish!

I wanna hear from YOU, other RCLlers!  How’s it going in your league?  Are there any teams out there being douchey with the smack talk?!  Let us know in the comments, and good luck in the next couple weeks, Razzball Nation!

1617-rcl-logo

1. Big Baby's Lovechild says:

Thanks JB. Glen Davis announcing plans to make an NBA comeback (after he loses 30 pound) and this update all in one week!

I now face off against you (with my latest pickup Courtney Lee – had to do it!) and then Slim. Two tough weeks ahead to try and maintain this lead.

@Big Baby’s Lovechild: Hahahaha, I had absolutely no idea about that… Huge week for the Davis’s!

Hah yeah I think Lee will hurt more than help… Good luck this week, hopefully I can cool ya off!

• Big Baby's Lovechild says:

@JB Gilpin: thanks, good luck to you too.

The Lee spot play against the Lakers didn’t turn out as good as I had hoped with Jennings playing next to Rose a bit.

@Big Baby’s Lovechild: Hah, it is not going great thus far… I’m not too far off a lot of cats tho!

2. Clyde Prompto says:

The Handsome Lads are so good-looking and dominant, someone should pen a series of poorly-written sexy books about us.

@Clyde Prompto: Hah will do man! We’ll give those Lads some nice shouts next update 🙂

• Clyde Prompto says:

@JB Gilpin: 50 Shades of Kawhi

@Clyde Prompto: Ugh I’m still mad about that DNP last night…

3. Dusty says:

Streamed Roberson for Sunday, went into that final game of the day down .001 in FG and 10 boards. 6/8 shooting and 11 boards later, a 5-4 turned into a 7-2 and 2 games out of first instead of 4. Got to love a Sunday streaming hero!

@Dusty: Love those kind of stories! Damn, 11 boards… I had some nice Sunday magic yesterday too, gotta love the ThrAGNOF Kilpatrick stream too!

4. John says:

I was offered Beal for Adams and G Harris this morning before Beal went crazy v Cavs. Helps threes and free throws but boards and blocks suffer. Adams playing a ton with Kanter out. Thoughts?

Lowry, R Jax, Smart, Mudiay
    Leonard, G Harris, J Johnson, Porter
    KAT, Adams, Jokic, Horford, Poison Goose
    Streamer spot plus CP3 on IR.

@John: Yeah I think we ran through this one recently, I like it only because you gain a roster spot and big man is a surplus for ya

5. Pong says:

18 blocks on the first night. Im done, JB. No cp3, no gay, parsons playin like hot trash, this has been a rough season 1

@Pong: Ugh, sorry man… Yeah I lose CP3 in a league, I lost Gay and P Gasol within days of each other in another RCL… Parsons hurt me in a couple. Been a bumpy year, but I think I’ll survive and make playoffs in all of mine, limping in most tho haha

6. Johnc says:

Zubac and Nance on the wire. I could use D stats and lose some turnovers dumping Mudiay. Thoughts?

@Johnc: Completely agree, grab yourself some Zubac!