Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

1617-rcl-logo

Through 4 weeks and halfway through week 5 and we’re still all chasing the powerhouse over at Cronos’s!  28-7-1 is our best RCL record, as the other 10 teams taking on Jay – and Jay himself – need to start banding together to keep this from a runaway.  C’mon guys, we need one of you to Pass that Cro – what?! – nos’s of Narnia!

Check out how your teams stacked up after week 4 in the 2016-17 RCL Master Standings Table table, and here’s some notable takeaways from the 4th regular season week across our 23 RCL Leagues:

Take on the Jay – The Jay is certainly getting taken on by our RCL leader Cronos’s!  Another 6-3 win last week got Mr. Cronos to a 28-7-1 record, good for 57 RCL points and a single point in the lead.  Who let this team get a CP3/Dray connection?!  And they just got that 34 point 1st quarter from Kevin Love, so the gravy train ain’t stoppin soon!

WE-GOT-A-TROPHY! – A mere point behind Cronos’s is the powerful Athenians of the Greek Squad, winning a huge 8-1 matchup last week to go to 28-8, with 56 RCL points.  Cronos and Greek leading the field by 4 points, with 3rd place a 5-way tie at 52.  Complete with an awesome logo mimicking Best Buy’s stupid service and loaded with the Greek Freak himself, the Squad looks to be a strong RCL contender!

JB’s Random Commenter League – Wooooo, I got an 8-1 win!  This team of my was struggle-a-ling!  Luckily my FT punt came through and only lost my punt.  Even had a .766 FT% too!  But nice to see this team coming around…

JB’s RCL 3: “RCL Harder” – My best team luckily has an erection lasting 4 hours, as I held strong to a 5-4 win over tied-at-3rd-place ImpOSHible Mission.  Two of the RCL elites getting an early-season matchup!  I was down most of the week, so dayum it was nice to win this one!  Had close losses of 5 3PTM, 16 Pts, and 8 AST, but squeaked by with wining by 1 STL and 1 TO.  Talk about down to the wire!

Philzilla’s Pac Coast Razzer – A nice 7-2 win got the awesomely named Kristaps Dat Ass up to 23-13 and tied for the league lead.  Just wanted to mention that Dat Ass is now on the top of the list for favorite team names!  Go Kristaps’ Ass!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend, and we’ll catch you at the end of next week, RCL Nation!

1617-rcl-logo

1. Quintero says:

Looks like Bayless will start, you taking him over the likes of Waiters or PBev?

@Quintero: Ehhhh that’s about the right range. If thinking long-term, I like it over Waiters, but short term Waiters has been solid

2. Justin says:

Damn did you guys miss Alex Len? I didn’t see him on any of your day after notes. His past 2 games were pretty good. Someone already snagged him in my league but I figured you guys would’ve written about him. Of course I appreciate everything you guys do, just friendly feedback 🙂 thanks for all the great work!

Justin

@Justin: I just don’t think Alex Len is very good, had a 7 TO game and looks like Tyson Chandler is gonna hurt his output anyway. He’s in the notes for tomo though 🙂

3. v00dr00 says:

Down went Marvin with Sullinger taking up my IR spot…Do I ditch either? 15 player slots total per team including IR and 4 bench, 11 possible playing per day. 12 team as well, so the wire is mainly fodder…your Belinelli’s & Mozgov’s of the world, though Belinelli has been playing decently well and should get those extra ceded minutes. Maybe Hawes? Fug I don’t know anymore haha

@v00dr00: Yeahhhhh Sully can go. I think Hawes would be an OK temp add, maybe Jeremy lamb sticking with possible hornets adds? Haha

We still on the JRich bandwagon or are these rotations in MIA too volatile. I’m not liking that most of his attempts are 3s, either. Would you rather him, Demarre, Smart, PBev or Danny Green in my 14 cat roto? I’m thinking of dropping Bayless for either as I need the peripheral stats. Please rank in a vacuum.

Who are you liking between TJones, Kieff and Kaminsky if Marv is out for a few games?

@Lasandro: Jrich had an annoying run, but still holding him over those other options. I’d say Kieff, Tjones, Frank, and would add any of the 3 over Marvin in your shallow league.

5. Miss piggy says:

Ghost face vs. Frank the tank. Who you got?

@Miss piggy: I’ll go Frank the Dank!

6. Twangus says:

For streaming purposes tonight: Need 3PM!

Danny Green @WSH or Marco Belinelli against NYK?

@Twangus: Sorry I missed ya! Long weekend… I prob woulda said Belli, and got burned by his bad hammy streaming myself…

7. Tyler says:

Leuer, CodyZeller, Zbo, Carroll, Mirotic

Can you rank them up for best ROS value?

@Tyler: I’ll go Zeller, Zbo, Leuer, Carroll Mirotic, although those last 3 are going to be really fluid

8. sebapargue says:

hey JB, made a few trades in my money league, looking for feedback, im in first place so i assume i can afford the injuries right now. playing for the playoffs. any sugesstions, guys I should target? thanks in advance.

14 Team League- 9cat- H2H
    PG- Stephen Curry
    SG- James Harden
    G- D’angelo Russell
    SF- Chandler Parsons
    PF – Kriztaps Porzingis
    F- Robert Covington
    C-Greg Monroe
    C- Joel Embiid
    Util- Nikola Mirotic
    Util – Seth Curry
    Bench – Larry Nance Jr, 2 spots for streamers.

@sebapargue: Damnnnn, Curry/Harden/Porzingis – easy to see why you’re in first! Curry can prob go for another stream spot. Looks like punt FG% and TO, might try to see if you can add a little more big man depth. But I don’t think I’d address that until healthy, no need to shop Parsons/D’Angelo while hurt with low value.

9. Nick says:

I’ve got a Dynasty 8cat “good” problem that I need some help with.

Our league requires us to own 1 rookie/year. I’ve got Simmons in my IR and I own the rights to Murray as well but lose his rights as of December 1st. Problem is I don’t have an easy WW worthy player to drop. I’m currently trying to make any 2 for 1 offers I can.

Here’s who I could drop to make room for Murray. I know his redraft value isn’t great but man he looks good so in dynasty I don’t want to lose him.

Harkless, TJones, Lou Williams, Gary Harris. How would your rank these guys ROS?

I’ll still try to sell one of them for an early round 2nd round draft pick rather than full out drop.

Also, I’m debating selling Lavine for a first round pick that’s guaranteed to be top 4. Do you guys see Lavine improving much beyond this year? I’m not sure if his ceiling extends past the 40-50 rank, but there’s a lot of justified hype about next years rookie class

@Nick: Yeahhhhh, Murray after that slow start missing his first like 12 shots or whatever is looking awesome! ROS I would say Lou, Tjones, Harkless, Harris, but they’re all realllly close. I’d likely shop Harkless the hardest.

Sure, I would take the top 4 pick for LaVine most likely, I think he’s at about his peak. ThrAGNOF scorer on a team with two other primary scorers so it’ll fluctuate.

10. Larry says:

Would you trade Elfrid for RoCo? Thanks!

• Larry says:

@Larry: Or how about Elfrid + JRich for Rubio + Covington, I have Harden and Bledsoe so kind of punting FG and TOs.

@Larry: Mehhhhh, nah, would keep him straight up for RobCo, but I like that second deal – getting Rubio at a pretty bottom end, buy low value

11. james says:

Hey JB could you rank, Jaymychal Green, Tyson CHandler, Matt Barnes, ROS?

• james says:

@james:
      Also would where would Stauskas fall in line? I want to roster him for threes.
      I find rostering Elfrid a little difficult, usually I like my guards, Pg’s especially to be able to make 3’s.

@james: Hmmmm good one. I’ll go Chandler, Green, Stauskas, Barnes, but it’s all sooooo close. I would get Chandler if needing a big and Stauskas for 3s, but I would hold Payton still over that lot

• James says:

Thank you, much appreciated.

@James: Any time!

12. Dante Green says:

Pitched the idea of sending Schroder and Kief for Russ and DeAndre to the latter’s owner, dude ain’t interested. Hah

However as I’ve been talking to some of the other owners, one has agreed to swap his Beal and Favors (choosing between Favors or Parsons) for Schroder and Kieff. What do you think bud? I’ll be taking the most risk–health wise–here, am I right? And does this look like a bad trade for Beal’s owner? Bcoz as you know I’m also the league commissioner and I don’t want nobody thinking that I’m robbing someone. Hah

@Dante Green: Hah damn, well can’t hurt to send offers! It’s a close deal, def a gamble on Favors. I think if your AST are fine, I’m good with it. And no way anyone could complain about that deal, it’s very even

• Dante Green says:

Even if I got Schrod, I’m still struggling with assists… If I ship Schrod out for Beal, I’ll definitely be punting Assists but TOs will improve… With Favors though, Damn haha. It’s kind of scary

@Dante Green: I could see punt AST working if it’s already an issue, but steals are coming back strong now!