Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

1617-rcl-logo

See, this is how to use the All-Star Break, as catch up time!  No, not ketchup time, although ketchup is delicious.  I hate that ketchup has become a poster child of the worst condiments you can use, it’s f-in’ delicious!  Although, as you’ll see in a second, it’s not like I’m a champion of healthy eating!

As promised – just a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit late – 2015-16 RCL Champion Nick is Razzy gets their own food-shaming video!  While it wasn’t quite as painful as the hot wings challenge, my stomach and system took a little over a day to re-calibrate haha.  Congrats again Nick, here ya go!

To the current RCLs, and oh boy, more JB shaming…  Not my finest week, that’s for sure!  Big Baby’s Lovechild beat me 7-1-1 to move to 100-42-2 (the first RCL team to top 100 wins), moves to a whopping 7-point lead in RCL points, and became one of only two RCL teams to secure a playoff spot.  Shame!  Shame, JB, shame!  To be fair, a lot came down to the final Sunday games!  I’ll whine more below…

Check out how your teams stacked up after week 16 in the 2016-17 RCL Master Standings Table table, and here’s some notable takeaways from the past complete week across our 23 RCL Leagues:

JB vs. Slim Year 3 – Our RCL overlord continues his domination over the league, but doesn’t claim to be the best eater!  That’s me, goddammit, I don’t care HOW BIG Glen Davis Jr. is!  Had final tallies in our matchup of wins for Big Baby’s Lovechild by +15 REB, +1 STL, + 2 TO, we tied in BLK, and I won by 1 AST.  Easily coulda been 9-0, also could’ve been a shocking 5-4 win for yours truly…  I gave it my all, OK!  Slim’s down 7-2 in this long week 16…  It’s gonna be a tough cookies to keep him from winning the regular season title, so it’s gonna come down to the playoffs…

EmasculatingThroatLozenges RCLClipping, or at least, trying to stay on Big Baby’s heels is our favorite going-through-puberty Brad’s Awkward Team, who moved up from 3rd to 2nd after a solid 6-3 victory.  While they’ve claimed a playoff spot – the only other RCL squad to do so – Brad is currently down 3-6 to 2nd place Lawrence’s Team in an upset that could shake things up on the RCL leaderboard.

WE-GOT-A-TROPHY! – Falling down to 3rd place overall is The Doc is In, after a tough 4-5 loss to the awesome named/logo-ed Greek Squad.  Currently up 6-3 over the long week though, The Doc could easily be In 2nd place again after this week!

Kap vs. Razzball Round 2 – Sitting in 4th place overall, the overly The Handsome Lads are making a strong push to be in consideration!  Won 5-4 last week, and as promised, we need to write some not-so-subtle sexy time books for ya!  After spending a rough-n-tumbly night with Kawhi, I got a severe case of Jock Itch!  Damn, what a fun combo…  Keep the good times rolling, Handsome Lads, and go ahead and keep them rolling for over 4 hours!

I wanna hear from YOU, RCL Nation!  Things going good in your league?  You enjoying this season?  Are there any teams out there being douchey with the smack talk?!  Let us know in the comments, and good luck in the next couple weeks, Razzball Nation!

1617-rcl-logo

1. Clyde Prompto says:

Handsome Lad Jordan Clarkson is going to lead us to VICTORY.

@Clyde Prompto: Haha j Clark is a good looking guy!

2. John says:

Trying to keep my powder dry as the trade deadline looms. Recent reports on Simmons and Kanter seem favorable. Hope they remain on the wire one more Day. I have a bye locked up so gunning for the week of March 20th.

CP3 on IR. Mudiay, Ish most likely candidates to drop for his return and a streamer spot. Hold or take a flier on one Simmons or Kanter?

You know my team LOL. 9 cat, h2H.
    CP3, RJax, Ish, Mudiay, Smart, Lowry
    Leonard, James Johnson, G Harris, Porter
    KAT, Jokic, Horford, Adams, Poison Goose

@John: Haha I do know your team pretty well, but def helps to keep posting it 🙂 Yeah Mudiay is likely the one to cut, although Ish can go if RJax isn’t moved for the flier on someone, or a good situation out of the deadline. I’m still not huge on Simmons, Kanter might be OK but you’re so loaded at big man that I’m kinda iffy on both for you

• John says:

Maybe Yogi if DWill goes

@John: Yeah that would be my favorite over stashing Kanter or Simmons

3. Kenneth Dean says:

Who should I drop to bring up CP3 from IL?

Kyrie Irving
    Tim Hardaway
    Jeff Teague
    Nik Young
    Tobias Harris
    Gary Harris
    Channing Frye
    Robin Lopez
    TJ McConnell
    Seth Curry
    Serge Ibaka
    TJ Warren
    W. Cauley-Stein
    Thaddeus Young

@Kenneth Dean: Probably Nick Young for me, I know his 3s kinda fit a need, but I would imagine his PT keeps declining to play younger guys as season goes on

• Kenneth Dean says:

@JB Gilpin: ok thank you!!!

4. Kenneth Dean says:

Who should I drop to bring up CP3 from IL?

Kyrie Irving
    Seth Curry
    Serge Ibaka
    TJ Warren
    W. Cauley-Stein
    Thaddeus Young

Thank you!

@Kenneth Dean: Sorry looks like the spam filter got ya at first, but comments should go straight through here on out! Hope to see ya around more!

• Kenneth Dean says:

@JB Gilpin: np and u sure will

@Kenneth Dean: Awesome, thanks for finding us and dropping by!

5. Big Baby's Lovechild says:

Impressive burrito eating JB…well done!

@Big Baby’s Lovechild: Thanks man! Looking like you might be calling the shots for the next one at this rate! Also FYI, our spam filter program had some sort of update where it puts all commenters that use an apostrophe into pending for some reason. We’re hoping to fix it, but that’s why you keep going to pending at first rather than have comments through. In the meantime you could start commenting as Big Babys Lovechild maybe?

6. Foreign Affairs says:

The last couple weeks have been brutal for my team after it hit first place in its league with injuries to Lavine, Demar, Embiid, Danilo and Rose to go with the fact I had been stashing Middleton and him working his way back into health I think it cost me two winnable matchups to put me down to 3rd.

On the bright side I have a few guys that might benefit from their trade in Ibaka(get more blocks) and Aaron if moved to PF (Skiiillles…I mean Vooogellll), and it had me hunting on the wire alot so if some rumored trades go down I got some players who might fill the void in Yogi, the brothers Gomez and Ben Mclemore who Joeger says he might play at the 4 in some lineups….sure…whatever you say Joeger…. I just want him to get a share of that sweet Demarcus USG.

@Foreign Affairs: Yikkkkkkes, yeah that’s a tough stretch. At least Middleton is back and only LaVine is long-term hurt! Hah, I know right, Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles is still infecting the place! Nice adds, McLemore I’m kinda blah on, love that you were able to get the Gomez’s, nice adds!

7. In a Pickle says:

Craving a burrito now! Would like to trade D. Booker, disliking the FG and TOs, would you do straight up for James Johnson or Sweet Lou?

@In a Pickle: Yeah man, it was mad tasty! The green side and queso middle were legit. By the red side, it was too many beans and was killing me haha.

I wouldn’t Sweet Lou, but I would do the Johnson one!

8. Bye Felica says:

I’m coming for you in the REL brother. I’m going to lock up that #2 seed with CP3 back then we’re going to war in the finals unless some more injuries happen. I know Slim doesn’t want to hear any of it but it is what it is haha. Good luck the next couple of weeks

@Bye Felica: Hah yeah things have not been going my way lately…. Love out probably most of the playoffs… Matt Barnes gets cut (he was averaging like 10 boards past few weeks!) Mirotic needs a trade, I kinda regret that deal… Meh, hopefully things still work out

• Slim

@Bye Felica: I’ll see you in the final regular season week… Looking like I’m about to be healthy for only the 2nd week all year.

So far I’ve been unaffected by the trades. The one I’m hoping for is that Toronto doesn’t add a wing and Delon can get a consistent 18-20 minutes. That kid hits so many categories. His 2 years at Utah… .535/.814/0.6/15.0/5.8/5.2/2.3/1.1/2.2 :35. Wowsa. 20 DLeague games over 2 seasons… .513/.802/0.9/16.5/4.5/6.2/1.7/0.9/2.5 :34. I was surprised the REL Toronto fans didn’t even bother to put in a bid.

@Bye Felica: @Slim: Damn didn’t realize his D League numbers were that good. yeah i was interested, but i wanted to hold most my cash for this next FAAB. Woulda helped if I didn’t blow all that on J Gibson haha

• Bye Felica says:

@Slim: Deron Williams helped me alot assuming Yogi gets the mins. Plus Jameer getting the starting job and CP3 back. Looking good so far as long as we can stay healthy ros. Good luck guys it should be a fun finish

@Bye Felica: Yeah man, should be some good playoff matchups!