Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+

Congratulations again to the Akron Lebrons, our 2014-15 RCL Champion!  As part of the winning bounty, Akron enforced an eating challenge of spicy wings as my video punishment for being unable to topple the field…  I blame Kevin Durant!  Hey, I might have looked ridiculous in the 2013-14 RCL Champion video, but at least that one wasn’t painful!  I finally know what it’s like to be the pilot at the end of Airplane! and covered in sweat…  Winter didn’t come fast enough!  Here’s the eating challenge video in honor of the 14-15 RCL Champ, Akron Lebrons:

1. Drez says:

Lol, that looked brutal!

@Drez: Hah it was def harder than I thought! Although, it’s the first and maybe only one I ever do haha, thanks for watching!

2. Sal says:

Last season in my league, draymond was drafted in the 13th rd of a 12-team league! What a effin steal jb. Any early guess who could go unnoticed til the later rounds but can provide late 2nd to mid 3rd round value??

@Sal: Nice! Yeah he was the man, def our call of the year. Still too early to know for sure – I feel like Terrence Jones could do seomthing like that. Inconsistent minutes and obviously hurt most of the year, but still young on a high powered team

• Sal says:

@JB Gilpin: yea I know, still too early but WTF, how about we just skip everything and start the season on July! Hah. How many more months do we have to wait man!!

@Sal: Too many! I’m ready to go! Although, still need the draft and all, going to be an interesting rookie class… Thanks for stoppin by!